Health and Safety Policy Statement
Health and Safety at Work (Directive 89/391 EEC)
Our statement of general policy is:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances
- To provide information instruction and supervision for employees
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions, and
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
ENVIRONMENT POLICY STATEMENT
“Minimum impact on nature”
The respect of the environment where we live is one of the most precious values which we shell keep and pass on to the future generation.
For Gal-IV the respect of the environment means the harmonization and regulation of its activities to create minimum impact on nature.
The advantage of applying and integrating the Quality, Security and Environment Policy can be summarized with the optimization of the human resources – employees with capability, experience, and professionalism.
The HSE is a culture and way of thinking, through which we can protect people and the environment.
Our company goal is to reduce the unnecessary waste, to apply proper recycling and to work together with our colleagues, suppliers, and customers to improve the HSE outcomes of our company and the industry by communicating openly to share best practices and lessons learned, as we all are accountable to maintaining same high standards.