Quality Policy & Objectives
GAL-IV LTD quality policy is to achieve sustained, profitable growth by providing product and services that consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers.
The required level of quality is achieved by implementation of a Quality Plan that reflects the competence of the Company to existing and potential customers.
This is achieved through the:
- Full commitment of all management and workforce to this quality policy, allied to active involvement in quality improvements.
- Understanding of all employees of the long-term importance of achieving customer satisfaction by providing a consistently high quality of product or service and conformance
- With statutory and regulatory requirements Skill, dedication and relevant working experience of staff.
The objectives of the Quality Assurance System are:
- Maintain an effective management system complying with statutory, technical, National and International Standards.
- Achieve and maintain a level of service and performance that enhances the Company’s reputation with customers.
- Implementation of the Quality Plan involves all employees who are individually responsible for the quality of their work.
- Encourage a culture of flexibility, service, quality and continuous improvement.
Targets and measures are in place, which are reviewed and are compatible with this policy.